On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 08:28:17 -0500, Philip Thompson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > so my question i guess, is why the hell isn't there more of an
> > interest in
> > this kind of atmosphere..

php-general is a place where PHP users come to get coding assistance
and to discuss PHP code in general.  I suspect most of us already have
paying jobs or are actively seeking that end.  And those of us who
_have_ any spare time probably already have hobby projects going.  I
know I do.  Getting involved in yet another PHP project simply
wouldn't be realistic because of time constraints.  I'm not sure this
is the best forum to begin seeking members for a new business.

--
Greg Donald
Zend Certified Engineer