Hi, Iīm developing an intranet on Apache-PHP-Mssql.
I need to know if thereīs any way of managing users to have access to specific
areas inside my site, and at the same time, managing other users, giving them
permision to acces other areas only, because all of the codes and information
Iīve found (at least for Windows), simply give permission "to acces" and pass
the "login screen", but donīt limitate the users navigation priviledges.
Thanks in advance!

Paul from Argentina.

American Express made the following
 annotations on 10/22/04 06:06:01

     "This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and may
contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient,
any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the information included in this
message and any attachments is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us by reply e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this
message and any attachments.  Thank you."