On Saturday 23 October 2004 01:25, Stuart Felenstein wrote:
> I'm not quite sure how to get an error message to
> print out after a redirect.  I know it's possible.

It's not possible. Think about it. How *can* you print something out when
you've already told the browser to go somewhere else? BTW you ought to have
an exit statement after the header() statement, some browsers will get
confused if you continue printing stuff after a redirect.

/*
Hey, diddle, diddle the overflow pdl
To get a little more stack;
If that's not enough then you lose it all
And have to pop all the way back.
*/