I have created a database search and results set.
Things seem to work fine until I add the join
statements into the results page query string.
If I don't use the joins , the search works great.  It
returns the correct results based on the criteria
input. If I add the joins in, then basically all i get
regardless of my search criteria is a complete dump of
every listing.

NOW - I don't expect any suggestions based on my above
question, but was not sure if it was okay to post the
code.  Both pages total about 325 lines.  If it's okay
to post it I will.

Thank you ,
Stuart