Curt Zirzow wrote:

* Thus wrote Francisco M. Marzoa Alonso:

FYI, the reason I need this is because I'm creating my own object's serialization routines.

Why would you want to do this?

I was walking through the forest when, suddenly, a white light comes from the west through the trees calling me. "Who are you? What do you want from me?" -I said- "You!, bastard!!!, do your own serialization routines!!!!!!..."

That, and the fact that PHP standard serialization functions does not fit my needs, did finally convince me to do it ;-) but I did not find a way to bless O:-) my objects as in Perl... wait a minute! perhaps that Holy voice wants to show me that objects cannot be blessed in PHP!... I'm scared...

Curt