I've been trying to come up with an algorithm that will allow me to upload all the files in a folder.

The scheme I have in mind is to use a feedback form that will let me pick out a target folder on my local machine. Upon submitting the form, I'd like the script to upload all the files in that folder into a predetermined folder on the host machine. Its easy with a single file, but I've run into a conundrum of sorts for a complete folder. Is there any way to pass the source path as a parameter in PHP, and have PHP upload all the files in that path?