Hello,

ok I am getting completely crazy here, I use this to make shure
outlook will display newlines correctly. But now I found out
that exchange is jumping 2 lines at every newline with this...
$msg = str_replace ( "\n", "\r\n", $msg );

My question, what sould I use in order to send a long message,
wich is coming multiple db fields to a text file to php mail(),
so it will be formatted nicely on all email client?
Or, is it possible?

Any piece of code, tutorial, newsletter script, good wiches or
old grandma's soup would be so appreciated!

py

+ Pierre-Yves Lem@ire
+ E-MedHosting.com
+ (514) 729-8100