I had this thread going yesterday.  Then basically
think it reached a stalemate.  I'm wondering has
anyone setup forms using session variables and
validation.  Validation where the validating is done
on the same page, and the redirected on success ?

Maybe that is my problem , that session variables will
get blown away when the validations are run in the
same page.  Shouldn't be right ?

Let me ask though if I setup just a validation page,
then on success I'm still doing a redirect (cause it's
a multi page form)

Or if I validate on the next page and there is an
error, I redirect back, but then I also have to
consider how the error is going to get printed on the
first page.

Anyone ?

Stuart