I have written a registration page in php and have a number of edit boxes
and drop-down lists. The lists are pulling data out of their respective
tables, whereas the edit boxes are just for saving data.

Now my main table where all my data is being saved is called Business. Onto
this I have a table called BusinessCommunication which has the fields
(BusinessCommunicationID, BusinessID, CommunicationTypeID, Destination).

BusinessCommunicationID = Primary Key
BusinessID = Foreign key from Business Table
CommunicationTypeID = Foreign key from CommunicationType table (lists all
communication types)
Destination = field where data is stored (tel number, email address or fax
number etc)

Now the problem is that I want the person registering to be able to select
the Communication Type/s he wants to add and then be able to enter the
relevant information for each selected CommType. There must also be ability
to add 2 of the same CommType.

How can I achieve this as simply and affective as possible on my
registration page.

If you have any solutions are need more information. Please let me know

Many thanx
Garth