> I can't wait for the replies...

Here's a reply:

Don't vote for Bush.

- Grant

I'm Canadian, please stop wasting my bandwidth.

I'm South African (and bandwidth is very expensive), please don't waiste mine either *G*

--
Chris.

** This email has been scanned by Cenergy Networks for viruses and **
** spam.  As part of our ongoing drive to ensure reliable and      **
** secure communications, Cenergy Networks guarantees this message **
** to be clean of any viruses or spam.  Should you not be satisfied**
** with the content of this email, please let us know by emailing  **
** us at [EMAIL PROTECTED]                              **