Forget it, it has a lot of sense since self is a reference to the object
itself, but the new array is not in the same memory than the source
object, so result cannot be as I expected because self is no really
"self" within the array, but a reference to an object outside it.

The result its perfectly logical, indeed.

Francisco M. Marzoa Alonso wrote:

Produce the following output:

TestClass Object ( [self:private] => TestClass Object *RECURSION* )
Array ( [ TestClass self] => TestClass Object ( [self:private] => TestClass Object *RECURSION* ) )

While I expect to find for the second line something more similar to:

Array ( [self:private] => TestClass Object *RECURSION* )

Can someone explain me what I'm doing wrong?

P.S. Die Reischtag Brände