This is my second and last message on this issue.

Perhaps this list is not the best place to discuse about politics, but it isn't for create and follow personal issues neither. In my (not-so :-P) humble opinion everyone that follows this kind of threads is as guilty of making noise as the one who begins it (and that's include "me.php", indeed).

I think politics are rather important, a lot of more relevant than coding -just read a bit of History-, greeks had a word for those that doesn't care about politics, that translated to english is IDIOT, but I also agree that this is not the best place to discusse about that. Use www.kuro5hin.org by example instead.

Best regards,