On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 12:25:38 -0500, John Nichel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Jay Blanchard wrote:
> > [snip]
> > Sending as HTML will ensure that _almost_ everyone sees it as a link,
> > but there are some who have their clients set to block HTML.
> > [/snip]
> >

> > Text only on a list like this is just darned good etiquette.
>
> Are you trying to tell me that some people on mailing lists don't like
> HTML email?!?!?  Comeon.  Next you'll tell me that there's a war between
> top and bottom posting.

Me, for example I do not accept any HTML message from a list.  My
filters send those messages directly to my spam box. (I only accept
HTML messages from people on my address book). Perhaps because I hate
HTML messages ... perhaps because the images are used to check live
adresses for the spam lists ...

Regards,
Jordi.