At 17:16 03-11-2004, Richard Davey wrote:
Hello Ryan,

RA> Motto: Be respectful to other people from every nation AND DONT
RA> POST POLITICS to the PHP list jackass.

Calm down, please, and for the love of God stop replying to these
morons. Or at least, if you must vent your frustration somehow, stop
doing it to the list. It *is* just as annoying as the original posts.

Although agreeing that increasing traffic by replying morons is dumb, the replies do for the most part come as rather fun to me ... atleast that's refreshing compared with all the repeat questions.

Rene

--
Rene Brehmer
aka Metalbunny

If your life was a dream, would you wake up from a nightmare, dripping of sweat, hoping it was over? Or would you wake up happy and pleased, ready to take on the day with a smile?

http://metalbunny.net/
References, tools, and other useful stuff...
Check out the new Metalbunny forums at http://forums.metalbunny.net/