Hard code the array occurrence number in the checkbox and textbox names;

<input type=checkbox name=url[1] value='http://somesite'
checked> <a href='http://somesite' target=a>somesite</a>

The form will only return the checkboxes that are checked and the textboxes
will return all textboxes (that is the nature of these input controls with
most browsers);

$urls = $_POST["url"];
$temptexts = $_POST["txt"];
Foreach($urls as $no => $val) {
   $txt[$no] = $temptxts[$no];
}

Now $txt contains only matching text fields.

Hope this helps,

Warren Vail