I'm working against a table without problems, that is, as long as I insert and
retrieve texts and numerical values from various fields. However, I'm also using a
table for images, but I can't upload files correctly. This is the error I get :

Warning: fopen("", "r") - No error in c:\code\wengine\aey.php on line 130

Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in
c:\code\wengine\aey.php on line 131

I have no clue what's the problem. I checked register_globals (on) but then again,
that shouldn't matter 'cause I'm using the $_FILES variable to access the file
information. Obviously, PHP thinks otherwise. It seems (from the warning "fopen("",
"r")" above), that even so, $_FILES[userfile][tmp_name] is not recognized and just
interpretated as null. I've tried $_FILES[userfile][name] also, but the same error
occurs. The second error is obviously just an effect from the first, so what am I
doing wrong here?? Any tips appreciated!

Thanks,
Arty