Hi guys,
I have a small home network working with just 4 computers (PC's on WinXP
Pro) connected through a switch just using the local ip's 192.168.0.1 and so
on. And the netwok is working fine. I have installed MySQL on one computer
and setup a database and installed MySQL on the other PCs aswell. But am
having problem getting into the server computer where the databases are
setup. Does any one of you know of any good tutorials out there how to setup
a small network using MySQL using windows XP. I have come across some tutes,
but most of them are on using Linux. Or any advice would be helpful.

Thanks on advance
aalee