Dmitri Pissarenko wrote:
Hello!

I have a web-site, part of which is in Russian and another part in English.

English and Russian parts are located in different directories. The web-site is static.

I want to create a PHP file, which redirects the user from /index.php to /ru/index.html, when his primary language is Russian and to /en/index.html, when his primary language is non-Russian.

In other words:

<?php

if ($languageRussian)
{
header("Location: http://dapissarenko.com/ru/index.html";);
}
else
{
header("Location: http://dapissarenko.com/en/index.html";);
}

exit;
?>

How can I determine user's primary language?

Thanks!

dap
I don't think it's possible. You can, however, ask the user to select which language he wishes to see, then store that option in a cookie so he doesn't have to do it every time he visits the site.

-- Daniel Schierbeck

Help spread Firefox (www.getfirefox.com): http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=user/register&r=6584