There are a couple of ways to pass arrays (and their values) between pages. I personally would put the array into a session variable ($_SESSION - see reference) and access the various parts as needed. Another option is sending the whole array or it's parts as hidden fields in a form (access with the $_GET and $_POST - again see reference), but that means the user has to click a submit button.

If you are trying to store the array in a Database I would suggest you make each element of the array into it's own column of the database. Databases generally should only have 1 piece of information being saved per cell (think excel). If you would like a link to database design, let me know and I will send it.

If all you really were asking was how to iterate through an array - then I would recommend looking at the manual's page on arrays ( http://www.php.net/manual/en/language.types.array.php ).

Respectfully,
Ligaya Turmelle