Hello friends,

For those who are not allergic to newbie questions:

I want to make a button for a web page from a background gif and a
string. Till here nothing unusual. I used the example from the php
manual and it works like a breeze.

<?php
    Header("Content-type: image/gif");
    $string=implode($argv," ");
    $im = imageCreateFromGif("MyBackground.gif");
    $color = ImageColorAllocate($im, 196, 51, 28);
    ImageTTFText ($im, 20, 0, 6, 7, $color, "MyFont.ttf", $string);
    ImageGif($im);
    ImageDestroy($im);
?>

The only problem I have (and for me it is really biiiiig) is that when
I  use  a  string  which contains a blank eg "My text" the text of the
button looks like "My%20TEXT" :-(

How can I fix it??

TIA,
Victor