From: Mon Akira [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2001 2:45 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] Char Problem

Hello... I have a problem with some special chars.... I created some kind of
editor for text files.... but chars like " get a \ in front everytime you
send it.... here is my code:

<form action="self.html" enctype="text/plain">
<textarea name="text" cols="80" rows="15" wrap=off>
<?=$text?>
</textarea><br>
<INPUT TYPE="submit" VALUE="Send">
</form>

If you just enter " and click send you see what my problem is.... does
someone have a idea how to fix this???
Thanks!