On Saturday 13 November 2004 22:14, Stuart Felenstein wrote:

> I see that , but I'm not sure how that is happening.
>
> Here is the sql:
>
> $sql = 'SELECT PostStart, JobTitle, Industry,
> LocationState, VendorID
>         FROM VendorJobs
>         WHERE ' . implode( ' AND ', $where );
> // Is it the Where statement maybe ?

OK, so $sql is built from $where, and what is $where built from? And so on.
trace back up through your code examining each variable assignment.

May I remind you of this very useful advice:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=php-general&m=109956779311140&w=2

Yes debugging is tedious but someone has to do it. Or alternatively:

 - write bug free code (not even Bill Gates can do that)
 - pay someone to debug it for you (my going rate is HKD600/hour)