Manuel Lemos wrote:

Yes you did but I don't remember you asking to se the php.ini file. It

I said: "It is hard to guess it right without seeing the actual configuration."

I guess I missed that part, while looking into the other code you mentioned in your post.

; For Unix only. You may supply arguments as well (default: "sendmail -t -i").
sendmail_path = /usr/sbin/sendmail

I think your problem is that the -t switch is missing. That would make sendmail read the addresses from the message headers, which seems to be the problem.

That appears to have fixed that problem. I am confused as to why you needed to see that one line of the php.ini file before you could make the suggestion to add the -t. Now that I Know what the -t option is for, that would be the first thing I would suggest if I hear of someone getting the same errors. Any way thanks for the help.

Chris W

Gift Giving Made Easy
Get the gifts you want & give the
gifts they want this holiday season