--- "Gryffyn, Trevor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> This is a PHP General mailing list, it should be for
> general, newbie,
> etc sort of questions.  But the expectation is that
> the questions being
> asked were researched some ahead of time as well.
> Although that's not
> always an option and that needs to be understood as
> well.
>

> Good luck, Stuart.
>
> -TG
Thank you Trevor.  Your words will be well heeded.
Your effort and response is greatly appreciated.  I'm
going to make a better effort going forward before
turning to the list for quick answers.

I've received  many great answers and explanations
here.  All have been appreciated , and I hope used for
the betterment of right now, at least my
understanding.

Stuart