Thanks for all help from Philp and Richard.  I learned the session issue
and fixed the problem.

For some reason, I could not receive any email from this list.  I checked
the message only from the list's web site, but did not receive any (my
post, reply, or any other posts) in my mail.  I did receive the "subscribe
confirmation message" though. I have to check the web site to see posts,
but could not "reply" from there.

I do have spamblock software, but I don't see any mails from this list in
the blocked-mail folder.  Can the manager of this list give me some help?

Thanks!

Hongwei Li