Hello Jed,

Thx for your response.

>     1. What are you running on 2222?
1) FreeBSD with Apache
2) Also Directadmin (hosting control panel)

>     2. What are you running on 80?
1) FreeBSD with Apache
2) A login form into directadmin. I do this because I wanted to skin the
login form but cant skin the login form on directadmin itself. I am not an
owner,  just a user of the controlpanel thus giving me limited access.

>     3. Is it the same copy of PHP? Same php.ini, same PHP SAPI?
I really don't know I would have to find out later.

>     4. Same Apache?
How do I find out?

>     5. What's your Listen directive look like, if YES for number 4?
Sorry, don't know what you mean by that.

>     6. Vhosts?
Does that mean virtual hosts? In that case yes

"Jed Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schreef in bericht
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]