On Thursday 25 November 2004 04:29, Stuart Felenstein wrote:

> Yes , that is exactly what I'm doing but it's
> returning only the last record.
>
> So here below is an example of the grid results.
> with $_GET I click on one of the returns under
> primaryID, if I choose 1stRecord, 1stRecord comes up
> in the update form.  If I choose 3rdRecord, 3rdRecord
> come s up in the update form.
> With $_POST, and i have a form, tried it around each
> record, around the whole grid , doesn't seem to
> matter.
> Regardless of choosing 1st 2nd or 3rd, 3rd is the one
> that comes up in the udpate form.

Assuming that you have named your submit buttons correctly: do note that if
you have more than one submit button on a form then you have to CLICK on the
submit button you want submitted. If you use the ENTER key to submit the form
then it's up to the browser which submit button you end up with (if any).