Hi,

I believe you can detect via the browser settings which language the user is
using and then display the correct page depending on this. The PHP.net web
site itself does this in some form whether or not by my suggested method I
do not know, but it uses some form of detection to direct the user to the
appropriate mirror web site.

HTH

Adrian Portsmouth
.htaccess Manager - SilkPHP
[e] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[w] www.htaccessmanager.com

This email, its contents and attachments are confidential and may be covered
by legal privilege.  This email contains information intended only for the
person(s) and/or entity named above. The views and opinions expressed are
those of the sender and not necessarily those of SilkPHP or its affiliates.
Any other distribution, copying, review, use or disclosure is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this
message and any attachments without making a copy and advise the sender by
return email - thank you.

This mail and any attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to leaving
the SilkPHP network. SilkPHP will not be liable for direct, special,
indirect or consequential damages arising from alteration of the contents of
this message by a third party or as a result of any virus being passed on.