On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 15:55:31 -0600, Anthony Gauda
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have read at various places on the web that Apache 2 and PHP running
> as a module isn't recommended for production sites. Does anyone here run
> PHP 4/5 and Apache2 in a high load production environment with success?
> If so, whats your configuration?

I don't have any experiences to share with you about PHP5 and Apache2
except that I'm using them on a server at home so I can play with
Mojavi 3.

But I got a question for you..  What does Apache2 have that you need
feature-wise that Apache doesn't have already?  Just curious is all.
:)

--
Greg Donald
Zend Certified Engineer