Hi all,
   I am still solving my upload script problems.
Here is the error Msg:
"Warning: copy(/var/www/html/upload_files/Default.bk1)
[function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in
/var/www/html/simple_upload.php on line 77"

My Upload Code:
$result  =  move_uploaded_file($temp_name, $file_path);

I started to think this is not only PHP , may be Apache problem too.
Anyone has some ideas?

I have tried to set my  upload directory into 777. Even I tried to use
sudo , giving apache as root permission and running system command
copy the file from the tmp directory to upload_files.

but still no success!! I have done some research on web, no one can
suggest a solution rather than chmod 777( I did that!)

yours,
michael