To view the terms under which this email is distributed, please go to
http://disclaimer.leedsmet.ac.uk/email.htm

On 02 December 2004 15:30, Brian Dunning wrote:

> I thought I wouldn't have any trouble finding this. I'm trying to
> provide documentation that PHP is free for commercial use,
> and I can't
> find anything on php.net. Can anyone help me?

http://www.php.net/license/3_0.txt is about it.  It states the conditions
for use of PHP, and money isn't one of them.

Cheers!

Mike

Headingley Campus, LEEDS,  LS6 3QS,  United Kingdom
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]