Sessions will make you life easier if you are using cookies to control a web
session. http://th.php.net/manual/en/ref.session.php will give you most
information regarding this, together with some examples. Play around with
simple own examples and you will learn to work with sessions relativly fast.

/Peter

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]