Hello All,

I am a new member of this group and in the world of PHP....;-)

In my company, around 12 web pages are there. So, I want to make a web
portal in PHP from where all these web pages can be accessed.

Also, I want to provide the link for the web pages ( will make three
categories) in three horizontal dynamic menu.

If some user clicks on the link then the corresponding web page should be
shown in the same web page just below the dynamic menu.

It will be great if you could help me in finding the source code of this
type of web page in PHP.

Thanking in Anticipation.

Regards,

Rajeev Tomar