From: Robert Sossomon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, 06 December 2004 14:29
To: PHP General List
Subject: [PHP] Making variables with an iteration?

I've got some inputs, which I need to tie down to only have 4 come in from.
The
javascript to verify it is working somewhat, however I want to create the
parsing script to loop through the inputs (choice) and then dump them into
$choice1, $choice2, $choice3, $choice4 respectively.

I have to use checkboxes with different names with the javascript checkers I
am
using, since they seem to be working, however I can't seem to get the PHP in
the
parser to write the variables.  Any ideas?

<SNIP>
for ($j=1, $j<5, $j++)
{
  $choices.$j= $_POST['choice'.$i];
}

Thanks,
Robert

--
Robert Sossomon, Business and Technology Application Technician
4-H Youth Development Department