Michel Gangloff wrote:
> I try to use some PHP extensions with EasyPHP 1.7 on Windows XP
>
> I have checked the path for extensions in the "php.ini" file ; it is
> correct
> But when I want do add some extensions , some work well , and others
> don't (they are in the same directory )
>

> I get the following message :
>
> Unable to load dynamic library C:\Program
> Files\EasyPHP1-7\php\extensions\php_curl.dll  Could not find specified
> module
>
> Same problem for php_domxml.dll  ,  php_ldap.dll

What are the extensions that DO work?

Are you sure they are not just built-in to PHP already?

Can you use http://php.net/dl on those extensions instead of the php.ini
settings?  That would help you to confirm/deny that you really are loading
the extensions you think you are loading.

I seem to recall that Apache and php.ini did not like directory names with
spaces in them -- Try moving your extensions directory to C:\php (you'll
need to create that directory) and re-start Apache.

--
Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm