On Friday 10 December 2004 00:24, Stuart Felenstein wrote:

> Jason, I don't think you read or understood my
> question.

<sigh>

> As I said, it doesn't seem to be a debugging
> scenario.    I was asking if anyone would know a
> reason why on one page , one could apply the query
> string to  url and the page would be filled in and
> another page it doesnt work.

The obvious (and banal) answer is that the pages are different. Find out what
the significant differences are. How? If you are a genius you could do that
with your eyes closed just by comparing the source. If you are stupid like I
am then you would have to go through the tedious task of examining the
contents of the variables and figure out what the heck is happening.