Just to point out, the /?asdf=asdf style is poor in my opinion, more so
because I have experienced errors (well, visitors have experienced errors)
with links that were linked like that.  I believe it was a Lynx user, or
maybe Opera, don't remember.  However, the fact is that I suggest actually
putting the script name in there. =)

Jason Lotito
www.NewbieNetwork.net
Where those who can, teach;