[snip]
I am new to this languaue and need some info. I am not a programmer but
I need some info for a project I am working on. I have data in MS Access
and I want to create graphs and charts using this data to display on a
website. I read on your website PHP is able to do this.
> What do I need to know about setting this up?
> Do you reccommed MS Access or SQL for the database?
> Are there any special hardware I need?
> Once the program is written in PHP, How do I get this on the website?
[/snip]

You have asked a set of very broad questions, and you may not be able to
set it up without the assistance of a programmer.

> What do I need to know about setting this up?
Where do I start?

> Do you reccommed MS Access or SQL for the database?
It really doesn't matter unless you need a superior product.

> Are there any special hardware I need?
No, any server will usually do.

> Once the program is written in PHP, How do I get this on the website?
Place the PHP pages on the web server.