Hi Manuel,

Yes, Turck works with PHP5.
My question is: if the last version was released a year ago, how much can i trust it ?

BTW, how good is Truck's algorithm and how hard it is to reverse engineer the code ?

<portuguese mode>
Abraço aí para o Brasil, meu.
A curtir o sol e as macacas no calçadão :)
</portuguese mode>

Warm Regards,
Mário Gamito

Manuel Lemos wrote: