Is there any interest in a PHP mailing list for User Groups?

I'm thinking topics along the lines of:
Forming a User Group
Promoting a User Group
Tips&Tricks for increasing attendance and the quality of meetings

Perhaps sharing/swapping resources, recommending speakers.

Posts by experts who are traveling and want to hook up with a User Group
to show off their latest PHP work/technology.

I'd be happy to moderate such a list, and could find some kind of host for
it if PHP.net is not willing/suitable/able to do so.

I know I've had many challenges to keep the Chicago User Group going and
suspect many people could benefit from this sort of list.

--
Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm