Thank you for the comments.  I've run my script command line and found the
following:

Unhandled Error: C:\Aspell\dict/en-only.rws: The file
"C:\Aspell\data/iso8859-1.
dat" is not in the proper format.

abnormal program termination

It looks like the directory aspell is looking for is being referenced with
the wrong type of slash?  What do I do about that?

-Ethan Nelson,
Modulus, LLC

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]