I can't instantiate new instances of the pspell library.

I've got the latest w32 binaries installed and the latest english
dictionary installed to c:\aspell.  I've got aspell and aspell\bin added
to the system environment path.  I've got the aspell.dll in the system32
folder.  Permissions look like they are working.

A phpinfo() command shows that I have php4.3.10 with pspell enabled.
However, when I run the command pspell_check($pspell_link, "testt") in
my web scripts, the page appears to header redirect on itself
indefinitely.

Please help.

-Ethan Nelson,
Modulus, LLC