Hello people.

I got a little problem here, and I already searched on Google for
possible solutions, but I still can't figure how to fix it.

I'm developing a CMS Application on PHP. On my dev  machine I'm running
Apache 1.3.33 + PHP 4.3.9 as a module, and on my production machine i'm
running Apache 1.3.33 + PHP 4.3.9 as CGI.

Generally, I pass parameters to my scripts using this scheme:

http://mydomain.com/index.php/var1/var2/var3

This works perfectly on my dev machine, but when I upload the script to
the production machine, I get the error "No input file specified." if I
try to pass any parameter in the URL. But if I call the script without
paramaters, it simply works perfectly.

On Google I found that the problem is related to the CGI behavior of PHP
on my production machine, but I still can't figure out to fix it.

I hope you can help me with this... and sorry for my bad english.

Thank you very much in advance.