John Nichel wrote:

I haven't fully researched it yet, but our domains were just hacked, and from the looks of it, the attack came in thru phpBB. This morning, around 9:00am, I upgraded our webserver to php v4.3.10 from v4.3.9 due to potential security risks, and at 11:30 it looks as if the attack started. By 11:48, all of the php pages, on all of our domains were replaced by one like this...

Isn't this a google hack? I thought I just read something about this today. They use google to find sites that have phpBB and then use a goodgle desktop application to hack....

Check out http://www.google.com/news or http://www.cnn.com

I thought I just read it today....

HTH,
Roger