Greg Donald wrote:

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 13:56:39 -0800, Donald Tyler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I do have a rudimentary knowledge of *nix stuff

I don't mean to offend, but it doesn't really seem so. Basic *nix
skills usually include knowing how to configure, compile, and install
software from source. The PHP docs explain in very explicit detail
how to do it, and I have to say you won't find any more hand holding
than you get with PHP documentation. The 'F' in RTFM really means
'Fine' when used in a PHP context.

poor Greg, the political correctness monitors are going to fall on him like a ton of bricks.

--
Raditha Dissanayake.