From: Richard Lynch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Jan 4, 2005 12:31 PM
To: Ramiro Trevino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: php-general@lists.php.net
Subject: Re: [PHP] Apache Server with php

Ramiro Trevino wrote:
> I am having issues with the installation and configuration of my Apache
> server 2.0.52(win32). All is well when I restart the server with the
> exception of, when I load the following lines.
>
> I opened up the httpd.conf file and searched for #LoadModule ssl_module
> modules/mod_ssl.so.
> Directly underneath that line, I added LoadModule php4_module
> D:/php/sapi/php4apache2.dll.
> My plan was to run PHP as a module for Apache, instead of as a CGI binary
> but
> every time I add this line my server will not restart but I get an error
> stating "The requested operation has failed".
>
> I checked to ensure the path was correct to this dll and all is well. Any
> suggestions?

I don't think you are allowed to specify a full path to your DLL.

Copy the php4apache2.dll into the same directory where the SSL DLL is, and
change the LoadModule to match as much as possible.

Actually, if there are *ANY* other *working* Apache modules, use those as
your guideline instead.  You've got SSL commented out, so it's not much of
a guideline to follow, since it's not working (on purpose)

--
Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm