Or you could get phpeclipse for free which is a php IDE.  It all depends on
weather you are a web designer or a php developer.  If you are both you will
still want an IDE (Integrated Development Enviroment) and Probably a debugger
(see my previous email about phped).  If you can aford to throw your money
around why dont you get Zend Studio and Dreamwever, or I can send you my paypal
details...

>>> David Green <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 01/14/05 01:53pm >>>
I've been using Dreamweaver (currently MX) since I started writing PHP
and I would defintiely recommend it if you can get hold of it.

You can download a trial from
http://www.macromedia.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=dreamweaver

William Stokes wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I'm quite new with writing php code. I was considering of using some kind of
>php editor program to help with the syntax. Know any goog ones?
>
>Thanks
>-Will

David Green
Information Centre, Central Science Laboratory
Sand Hutton, York, YO41 1LZ

Phone:  +44 (0)1904 462388 (GTN: 5129 2388)
Fax:    +44 (0)1904 462111
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential. It is for the
intended recipient only. If you have received the email in error please notify
the author by replying to this email. If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on this email. Any
views expressed by an individual within this email which do not constitute or
record professional advice relating to the RNLI, do not necessarily reflect the
views of the organisation.

Registered Charity Number 209603