Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone can recommend an open php source application
suitable for knowledge management for a small development team? We have 3
coders with different responsibilities, but often have to cover each other
if unexpected things happen. We're hoping to implement a knowledge
management tool of some sort in which we can store business logic, code
snippets, back-end table / stored procedure descriptions and so forth. We're
hoping to find something that allows us to extensively categorize / keyword
entries, in which content is easy to maintain, expand etc, and which has
extensive search capabilities. Our ultimate (if perhaps unlikely) goal is to
be able to place a new coder into our environment with a tool that enables
him or her to get up to speed with our environment in the shortest time
possible.

Any suggestions / pointers welcome!

Much warmth,

planetthoughtful