Rob Adams wrote:
> I've been figuring out how to create hidden images.  The concept is: when
> you highlight an image in Internet Explorer (and Mozilla too, though the
> grid is reversed) it puts a grid over the image.  If you put another image
> in between what the grid covers, you can kind of hide the image that then
> is
> exposed when highlighted in Internet Explorer.  You can check out a kinda
> of
> crappy first experiment at:
>
> http://www.imagineinc.net/images/

In Netscape, the image doesn't really leap out nearly as much as IE...

Didn't try Mozilla (et al) though to compare those.

> Right now, I'm not sure what the best way is to hide the image better.
> The
> examples I've seen of other images, you can hardly seen the 'hidden' image
> until you highlight it.  Anyone good with graphics that knows how to do
> this?  Thanks.

I think "better" depends on what your Business Application goal is...

Security?
Examples of on-line visual perception oddities?
.
.
.

If you provide links to other images, perhaps we could tell you how they
were done...

Is there some PHP in here, generating the images dynamically, hopefully...?

--
Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm