Rob Adams wrote:
"Jason Barnett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Rob Adams wrote:

Ok - Let me restate some of this:

I am creating these images in PHP. I have a script right now that accepts two images. A main one, and the one that will be hidden. These can be either jpg, gif, or png. It then outputs a png image like this:

http://imagineinc.net/images/

By main / hidden images, do you mean blending images together? Because what I saw from visiting this link was a background scenery with a flower etc. with red, green and blue ovals on top of it. (Firefox 1.0)

I'm curious about Firefox. Did you try highlighting the image in it? If I remember correctly, Firefox's highlight grid is the reverse of Internet Explorers, which is what these images were made for, though I have a flag in my code to reverse my grid too. I just tried loading this in Firefox, and it definately doesn't have the same effect as in IE. Try it in IE, then highlight the image.

Perhaps my example is so poor, noone here is understanding what I'm trying to do. Checkout this link:
http://www.toccionline.com/creations/ctrla/

Click "Learn to Make Your Own" link. You need to change odd columns in odd rows and even column in even rows to blue color.